What we have to offer!
- Golden Estate Sales services the greater Pittsburgh Area (Including Washington County).
- All Estate Sales are held on Saturday from 7:30am to 3:00pm. It is not unusual to have people waiting at the door for the sale to start.
- Golden Estate Sales has two Accredited Members of the International Society of Appraisers on staff who are both Antique/Residential Content Appraisers.
- Golden Estate Sales provides directional signs to direct people to the sale. With the help of the signs a typical sale will draw 400-500 people! We also offer parking assistance and street control when needed.
- Golden Estate Sales provides a friendly, professional staff on sale day. Our educated staff is identified with monogrammed aprons, ready to answer questions and assist in selling your merchandise to potential buyers.
- Due to our experience, we are able to recognize valuable antiques/collectibles that a client may not be aware of.
- We place the best current market value on household items.
- Golden Estate Sales places advertisements that bring interested buyers (Pennysaver, Tribune Review, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and Local Paper)
- We protect the clients identity and confidentiality throughout the sale.
- Golden Estate Sales does not operate a retail shop, booth at an antique mall/venue or sell on e-bay (conflict of interest).
- Golden Estate Sales offers a clean-out option after the sale for disposing of unsold items.
- Golden Estate Sales is an insured and bonded full service estate sale company.
WHAT DOES FULL SERVICE MEAN?
Full service means that we handle your estate sale from start to finish. After completing our complimentary, on-site consultation, and you choose Golden Estate Sales, this is what you can expect:
- Organizing, displaying, research and pricing of all items.
- Preparation of sale site (light cleaning and debris removal).
- We furnish staff and supplies (tables, signage).
- We conduct a professionally managed one day sale.
- Marketing and advertising of the sale.
- We offer on-site delivery the day of the sale in our enclosed box
- As a value added service, we offer a post sale clean-up option. Clients can
either accept or decline this service.
WHY CHOOSE GOLDEN ESTATE SALES?
Our reputation has defined us as the premiere estate sale company throughout Pittsburgh and the surrounding area for over the past 17 years. It is our exceptional attention to detail that sets us apart. Our trained professional staff allows us to exceed your expectations. We have the tools to effectively setup, manage and supervise your estate sale with integrity and in a professional manner. Sales are personalized based on the individual needs of the client.
GOLDEN ESTATE SALES looks forward
to doing business with you!